AIOI Fellowship Laser Applications in Dentistry
Time & Location
About the Event
- To provide students with the confidence and ability to enhance their current clinical practice by incorporating the latest advances in technology and research in the use of lasers in dentistry.
- To provide an innovative program that enhances current knowledge and clinical skills in laser use in dentistry.
- To present sound academic theory and high-quality practical training by mentors.
- To deliver learning using the latest technology enabling students to access the course, while maintaining their commitment to their clinical practice.
- Fundamentals of Lasers physics in Dentistry
- Laser tissue interaction
- Laser safety
- Low-level laser use
- Laser use with soft tissue
- Laser use in periodontology
- Laser use in endodontics
The course will be carried out mainly through online theoretical classes and Hands workshop at CHENNAI or NEW DELHI
Submission of 5 Finished cases with complete documentation is required for receiving the Fellowship.
The course will be evaluated by taking an online exam and presenting cases by the students by expert AIOI Panel
Dr. Premila Suganthan - Course Director
Prof. Dr. Mallika Sethi Rishi- Faculty
AIOI International Members are eligible for a 10% (Rs.9500) discount. After Registration Please contact email@example.com
Total fees Rs.95000 ( Includes Lectures and Demo on AIOI Virtual Class Rooms, Hands-on workshops with Models, and all materials at CHENNAI / DELHI NCR
- Pay now Rs.25000 and balance in 6 monthly installments of Rs.12000
- AIOI International Members are eligible for a 10% (Rs.9500) discount.
- After Registration Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Rs.175000 - Pay nowINR 25,000INR 25,0000INR 0